3,183 sq ft (295 sq m) to 29,920 sq ft (2,779 sq m)
|Option 1||9,801 sq ft / 910 sq m||Floor plan|
|Option 2||3,183 sq ft / 295 sq m and 6,607 sq ft / 614 sq m||Floor plan|
|Option 3||4,269 sq ft / 397 sq m and 5,523 sq ft / 513 sq m||Floor plan|
A fully refurbished Grade A three-storey office building in an outstanding position on Norwich's pre-eminent business park.
Extensive refurbishment and a contemporary new design have created prestigious state-of-the-art office accommodation in a superlative landscaped environment.
- Three storey building
- Environmentally efficient design
- VRF cooling and heating system
- LED lighting throughout
- Fully accessible raised floors
- 2.7 metre floor to ceiling height
- Suspended ceilings with recessed light fittings
- 17 metre wide open-plan floor plates
- Purpose-made double-glazed aluminium windows
- EPC B
- Excellent natural lighting
- Stunning double height shared entrance foyer.
- Lift to all floors
- Toilets on each floor
- Male and female shower on each floor with dedicated changing area. DDA compliant shower room on first floor.
- 113 car parking spaces, including six disabled parking spaces
- Bicycle and motorcycle parking
- 5 x 21kW electric car charging points.
Following full refurbishment, a flexible range of suite sizes will be availble.
Each of the three levels of Lakeside 300 has a similar floor plate which provide flexibility and can be divided to create a range suite sizes as illustrated on the floor plans. The indicative suites have the range of sizes below but it may be possible to vary sizes. Suites and floors can be amalgamated to create larger floor areas between 9,801 and 29,917 sq ft. Click on the floor plans link above to see indicative plans.
- 3,183 sq ft / 295 sq m
- 4,269 sq ft / 397 sq m
- 5,523 sq ft / 513 sq m
- 6,607 sq ft / 614 sq m
- 9,801 sq ft / 910 sq m
- Total: 29,920 sq ft /2,779 sq m
Lakeside 300 is offered to let on effectively full repairing and insuring terms with a service charge to cover common areas and services.