Lovewell Blake at Broadland Business Park is holding a free breakfast seminar on 10th November. The event will provide attendees with practical guidance on conducting disciplinary procedures and the following topics will be covered:
• What are the steps required to follow a fair process?
• Examples of what constitutes a disciplinary offence
• What sanctions are available as an outcome to a disciplinary hearing?
• Who is appropriate to conduct hearings?
• Informal vs formal meetings
• Best practice vs the commercial perspective
If you would like to come along to this free seminar please book your place on Lovewell Blake's website.